The picture above shows a photograph of the outdoor cable plus connector taken during the production process.
The company provides customers with professional services for processing the connectors at both ends of the outdoor cable. Generally, the outdoor cable is processed by the branching device, and then the fan casing is loosened to process the various connector heads designated by the customer, so that the outdoor cable can be repeatedly inserted and removed by the movable connector, thereby saving the trouble that the outdoor cable is difficult to be welded.
- Has good mechanical properties and temperature characteristics
- The loose tube material itself has good water resistance and high strength
- The tube is filled with special grease to protect the fiber.
- Good pressure resistance and softness
- The following measures are taken to ensure the waterproof performance of the cable
- Single non-metallic center reinforcement core
- The loose tube is filled with special waterproof compound
- Complete core filling
- Double-sided coated steel strip (PSP) improves the moisture resistance of the cable
- Good water blocking material prevents longitudinal leakage of cable
- Comply with YD/T 901-2001 and IEC 60794-1 standards
- Communication cabling
- Optical fiber communication system, CATV, LAN and WAN
|Connector A||SC/APC duplex||Connector B||SC/APC duplex|
|Fiber Mode||SM 9/125um||Test Wavelength||1310/1550nm|
|Polish Type||APC to APC||Minimum Bend Radius||16mm G.652D fiber|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.30dB(0.20dB Typ.)||Return Loss||≥55dB|
|Attenuation at 1310nm||≤0.35dB/KM||Attenuation at 1550nm||≤0.22dB/KM|
|Cable Jacket||Outdoor Cables||Cable Jacket O.D||10mm|
|Installation Tensile Load||120N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50N|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃ to +70℃||Storage Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
|For duplex patch-cord, the connectors with clip or without clip?|
Before confirm the order, it's necessary to confirm the connector with clip or wothout clip. Generally speaking, duplex cable(2-core fiber) is equipped with duplex LC connector with clip, if it is matched with simplex connector, this needs special note.
|Duplex LC Connector type |
The LC connectors are available in a variety of styles as the picture show:
①This is the most commonly used and the largest number of connectors.
②The LC-HD(High Density), is a totally unique desigh which can increase panel density to its highest possible.
③One 2.0mm cable with two core fiber inside and short BOOT, two connectors can change polarity with each other.
④Uniboot LC connector, the LC is a small form factor (SFF) connector and is ideal for high density applications.
How to choose fiber? What is the difference about Several types single-mode fiber?
|Fiber Type||Core/Cladding (um)||Light Source||Static bending radius(mm)||Attenuation@1310nm(dB)||Attenuation@1550nm(dB)||Compatibility with G.652D|
NOTE: The following images are for reference only in their packaging style. If the patchcord cable is long and big, which will be packing with plastic wrap.
|Our Quality Control |
We use highly reliable testing equipment. Each product must pass 100% test to ensure that all the products are reliable, good consistency and meet the international standards. Here, you can see our equipments and test methods.