Application to a broadband access network system as a transmission line is a new type of access method. It integrates optical fiber and transmission copper lines and can solve broadband access, equipment use, and signal transmission problems.
- Reliable quality.
- Simplex or duplex is customized.
- Support use in attaching directly to 10G QSFP or QSFP+ module.
- Compliance with IEC61754-1 and IEC61754-20 standards.
- Optical fiber test system.
- Building cabling system
- Fiber Access Network
- Fiber optic data transmission and FTTX
1. A series of problems with a small outer diameter, light weight and small space occupancy(usually solved with multiple cables, which can be replaced by a composite cable;
Low customer procurement costs, low construction costs and network construction costs;
2. Excellent bending performance and good side pressure resistance, Shigongfangbian;
At the same time, it provides a variety of transmission technologies, which are highly adaptable, scalable, and widely applicable to the equipment;
3. Provide large bandwidth access;
-Cost savings and the use of optical fibre for household reservation, avoiding secondary wiring;
Solve the problem of power supply for equipment in network construction(avoid duplication of distribution of power supply lines).
Applicable laying method:
-The telecommunication power supply system;
Short distance communication system power supply.
How to choose fiber? What is the difference about Several type multimode fiber?
OM4 and OM3 fiber are Gigabit fiber, various performance indexes is better than OM1 and OM2.
|Fiber Type||Core/Cladding (um)||Light Source||Bandwidth @850nm OFL (MHZ·KM)||Bandwidth @850nm EMB (MHZ·KM)||10Gpbs Ethernet 10G BASE SR/LR||40Gpbs Ethernet 40G||100Gpbs Ethernet 100G BASE SR10/IR4|
|OM3/150||50/125||VSCEL or LED||700||950||150M(SR)||50M(SR4)||50M(SR10)|
|OM3/300||50/125||VSCEL or LED||1500||2000||300M(SR)||100M(SR4)||100M(SR10)|
|OM4||50/125||VSCEL or LED||3500||4700||500M(SR)||150M(SR4)||150M(SR10)|
|OM5||50/125||VSCEL or LED||Operating in the range of 850-950nm, support SWDM system, @850nm OFL 3500MHZ·KM, @850nm EMB 4700MHZ·KM, @953nm OFL 1850MHZ·KM, @953nm EMB 2470MHZ·KM,@1300nm OFL 500MHZ·KM.|
OFL= Over Filled Launch; EMB=Effective Modal Bandwidth