1. Single fiber bi-directional data links
2. 1310nm DFB laser transmitter and 1490nm PIN receiver
3. 1.25Gbps burst mode transmission
4. 1.25Gbps continuous mode receiver data rate
5. SFP 2×10 package with SC/UPC Receptacle Connector
6. Single 3.3V power supply
7. Digital diagnostic monitoring interface
8. LVPECL compatible data input/output interface
9. Provide TX burst mode signal detect function
10. LVTTL transmitter laser fault alarm
11.Low EMI and excellent ESD protection
12.Class I laser safety standard IEC-60825 compliant
1. Gigabit Ethernet Passive Optical Networks (GEPON)
2. Access Networks
1. Complies with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) SFF-8074i
2. Complies with IEEE 802.3ah-2004
3. Complies with FCC 47 CFR Part 15, Class B
4. Complies with FDA 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 except for deviations pursuant to
Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
5. Complies with SFF-8472
6. Compatible with TR-NWT-000870 4.1 ESD sensitivity classification Class2. Compatible with Telcordia GR-468-CORE
|Product Series||EPON-ONU-CPX20+||Data Rate||TX-1.25G/RX-1.25G|
|Form Factor||EPON SFP ONU/OLT||connector||Simplex SC|
|Wavelength||TX 1490nm/RX 1310nm||Fiber Type||SMF|
|Max Distance||2okm||Optical Components||1310nm DFB|
|Power Supply Voltage||3.3V||Receiver Type||PIN|
|Transmitter Power||0~+4.0dBm||Receiver Sensitivity||-27 dBm|
|Compatiblity||MSA Compliant||Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Optical transceivers port(SC)
For SC port, there are two types of single-fiber bidirectional optical transceivers (one SC connector) and dual-fiber unidirectional optical transceiver (two SC connectors).
Single fiber bidirectional is used to send and receive signals in one fiber, and dual fiber unidirectional optical transceivers are used to one fiber to send signals and other fiber to receive signals.
|Optical transceivers series|
Vchung offer comprehensive optical modules, data rate from 155M to 100G,form factor including SFP,SFP+,XFP,SFP28,QSFP+,CFP,CFP2 and QSFP28,support MMF and SMF interface.
Vchung closely follow optical communication market trend, offers comprehensive transceivers solution, including:
1. Data center:100G QSFP28, 40GQSFP+, 10G SFP+, 10G/25G/40G/100G AOC.
2. Transport (OTN,PTN):100G CFP/CFP2/CFP4, 10G SFP+/XFP BIDI/CWDM/DWDM/Tunable, SFP.
3. Wireless(5G fronthaul,middlehaul and backhaul):25G SFP28, 50G QSFP28 PAM4.
The optical transceivers can be adapted to Cisco, Huawei, Huasan, Alcatel-Lucent, Juniper, Brocade, HPE, Extreme, Ericsson and other equipment. It is 100% compatible with all vendors on the market.
Of course, before confirming the purchase, it is best to inform model of the equipment to which the optical transceivers is applied.
VCHUNG all optical transceivers meet or exceed industrial standards, such as CE and RoHS as well as the regulations of the FCC. Through continuous monitoring before, during and after the production process.
|Full MSA Compliance
High availability optical transceivers meet the Multi Source Agreement (MSA) standard SFF-8431. With MSA Standards various manufacturers determine standardizations of the Transceiver to ensure the interoperability. The optical transceivers interface is defined electrically, mechanically and functionally.
VCHUNG provides OEM services, VCHUNG supply all optical modules are high quality and reliable optical transceivers. For quality assurance, we provide three years replacement and lifelong maintenance service.